The grounding of structures and equipotential bonding is a critical aspect in providing electrical safety across all installations and industries.
Equipotential bonding to in-situ steel reo-mesh reinforcement supplements the provision of low impedance grounding, whilst equalizing dangerous electrical potential gradients posed through the Earth Potential Rise (EPR) associated with the dissipation of high voltage, and lightning current into the ground mass.
nVent ERICO Earth Plates provide a convenient and efficient manner by which structural earthing and equipotential bonding can be provided, whilst offering an unobtrusive means by which future bonding requirements can be accommodated.
• Provides an equipotential earth plane, critical for safely dealing with Earth Potential Rise (EPR).
• Supplements lower resistance by integrating the reo bar into the earthing design.
• Allows simple bolted interconnection from roof mounted LPS components.
• Allows simple bolted interconnection to ground installed LP earthing electrodes and gradient rings.
• Can alleviate the need for the purchase and installation of expensive LPS down-conductors.
• Significantly reduces labor costs.
• Reduces the risk of copper theft.
- Long-lasting design
- Low ground resistance and impedance
- Superior electrical conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Electrically and mechanically robust and reliable
- Easy to install as a Prefabricated Earthbridge once nVent ERICO Cadweld welded to a piece of conductor
|Part Number||Width 1W1||Width 2W2||DepthD||HeightH||DiameterØ||Thread SizeTS|
|B1622Q||44.5 mm||82.6 mm||41.28 mm||76.2 mm||13.5 mm||1/2 UNC|