- The nVent ERICO Cadweld Plus Impulse Exothermic Welding Control Unit, brings you the highest level of flexibility and ease of use of any of our ignition systems. Precision engineered, the control unit lets you choose your power source: from off-the-shelf AA-batteries to the rechargeable Lithium-Ion packs you have on your job site.
Why should you choose our latest ignition system? Safety, Power and Ease-of-Use.
- Enhanced power tool style grip is ergonomic and easy to hold
- Self-closing trigger guard prevents accidental ignition, providing added safety
- LED ignition counter provides instant feedback on the timing of the ignition and is visible in sunny outdoor conditions
- Five second delay in ignition is a safety feature to allow the user to stop ignition, if necessary
- Battery life indicator integrated into the unit for real-time updates on battery life; compatible with both AA and rechargeable batteries
- Includes AA alkaline batteries to power approximately 600 connections
- Rechargeable batteries from Milwaukee® or DEWALT® can be used to power approximately 1500 connections using a 4Ah battery
- Battery adapters available for use with either Milwaukee® or DEWALT® rechargeable batteries (sold separately)
- High temperature lead with single molded insert into the unit keeps the most-often replaced component of ignition systems more securely attached and reliable
- Easy-to-use alligator clip design of the termination clearly shows a positive connection in the viewing window